Monday, August 9, 2010

TWENTY SEVEN

Gilbert turned 27 yesterday! Happy Birthday Babe! I am so lucky to be the one who gets to be with you for the rest of forever! You are such an amazing person in so many ways. Thank you for always being a gentleman, a hard worker, patient, fun, funny, loving, the first to forgive, full of compliments, positive, uplifting, the first to say sorry (even when it's not your fault), Andrew's role model, and my best friend. I love you with all my heart! You always deserve the very best because you always give your very best! Thank you for everything!
Gilbert and I woke up on the day of his birthday to this......... Andrew had lined his cars up all the way around us on our bed. He was so proud of himself. It was Gilbert's first birthday gift.

We had a really good day. The day went by so fast I didn't get his birthday cake made until 11:30 pm. I don't know where the day went, but he did get a cake. :)


We love you Daddy so much! Happy Birthday!!!
(I don't know how the date on my camera got so messed up the date really is 8/8/2010)

1 comment:

Melissa O said...

Happy Birthday Gilbert. Looks like a fabulous one.