Saturday, August 7, 2010

2 yrs old

I am not a photographer and will never claim to be one. But, I got out my camera and Andrew wanted me to take his picture so I did. After the first click he just started making all these different poses and smiling so big. I couldn't pass up the opportunity so I just started clicking. This is what we got.


He loves to play basketball.
If you look at his face you can tell he just made a basket and he is so excited about it.
The slam dunker.

Every time I go to lay him down for his nap he always begs, "Mommy's bed, Mommy's bed." This is him getting his wish.

But of course the laying down doesn't last long. It quickly turns into jumping and.....
jumping higher and.......
then in comes the cars. His favorite thing to do is lay his cars out in lines all throughout the house. This morning I woke up to cars lining all the way around the edge of my bed.



Then he transports them to a new spot to line them up again. I have tried to teach him the shirt trick to carry his cars but he refuses. He is so insistent on carrying them in his hands all at once.
I love you Andrew! You bring me so much joy everyday. You are such a good boy and you try so hard to always do what I ask. I really appreciate the good little boy you are. My favorite things in the whole world are your snuggles, kisses, and laughter. I love it when you talk. Thank you for being my best little buddy!

2 comments:

Amanda Leigh said...

He is adorable! I cant not wait to see you guys this weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.