Friday, August 20, 2010

All you can do is laugh when......

You go out to the car to go grocery shopping and your little boy jumps out to scare you. (Of course you see his head pop out five times before you get there.) :) or when......

You get to the grocery store and your little boy has a total blow out and he is TWO YEARS OLD. This isn't supposed to happen anymore. That only happens when they're babies. Of course the only time it happens I don't have a diaper with me. So I just laughed about it, grabbed our milk really fast and went home to jump in the tub. (It was only pee thank goodness. We bought some really cheap diapers from Wal Mart and this is what happens. Only Huggies for now on!)

2 comments:

Saedi said...

OK, Loving the picture of Andrew's wet bum! So classic!
In response to my post earlier, I think we should do a family competition, like biggest loser style. Don't you?

Brooke said...

LOL I love it! I should take my camera to the grocery store sometime. Boy that would be some adventurous memories to capture forever. It's always a ruckus. I love Andrew's wet cheeks! Darn cheap diapers. You guys are too fun! :)