Monday, August 9, 2010

Gilbert's going to miss these........ :)

Before:
After:
Does anyone else do this?
I always go through a battle in my head on whether it is better to keep my nails long or short.
Long: Gilbert loves back/head scratches when they are so long, they look better in my opinion, and it is so much easier to do a lot of things like scrapbook, clean, do hair, pop zits (gross I know, but it's true), etc.
Short: I can type WAY faster, it feels better, I don't have to clean them so well when making bread and such things, and they don't break.
(I never paint my nails, but I thought it would be fun since I am going camping tomorrow and nails are always the first to get dirt in them.)
I still don't know which is better so I guess I will just keep going back and forth for the change. They grow so fast anyway.

No comments: