Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Avatar

Gilbert and I were talking yesterday about Avatar and what a good movie it was. We both decided that someday we want to own it, but we didn't talk much more about it after that. Well tonight we went to the movie store to rent something for tonight. We saw Miss Congeniality for $5 and wanted to get it, but when we went up to the cashier Gilbert asked if they had Avatar for sale. The owner (who we were talking to) is a nursery leader in our Ward and recognized us. He said he could get one for us and he would sale it to us for $10. TOTAL SCORE! We were so excited. We put Miss Congeniality back and came home with this instead. We were both really happy.
Wow that picture is huge. I don't know how I got it so big. Oh well.....

2 comments:

Saedi said...

I love AVATAR! It's such an awesome movie!

Brooke said...

I love how many times you have watched Avatar. Did you know it is coming out in theaters again in 3D as a special edition with extra footage? Aaron just told me.