Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Rowleys


(Sorry, I forgot to get pictures of thanksgiving dinner. This is Friday out with the girls.)




Thanksgiving was a blast this year. We ate at Gilbert's brother Luke's house.  They have a lot of room for the whole Rowley clan.  The food was amazing and my favorite thing for dinner was John's ham. It tasted like candy, and I couldn't stop eating it. Gilbert forgot to fill me on  his mom's famous beet jello with onions in it. It looked so good but when I took a bite I about died! (If you know anything about me, you know I hate nothing more than red beets.) Gilbert had walked into the room just as I took the bite and saw the look on my face. He died laughing and then asked if I had eaten his mom's jello. He thought he had warned me. 

We stayed up all night playing games, and taking hilarious pictures, of which I don't have any copies, and then left and 3 a.m. to go shopping. We got some awesome deals and Gilbert and I are now completely done Christmas shopping. YEAHHHHHH!!! When we got home all the girls went to Teri's house and made birthday calendars. All the girls went out to lunch at Jimmy Johns. It was so good! We went back to Teri's to finish the calendars and then got all dressed up to meet the boys and go to Texas Roadhouse for Luke and Heather's 11th anniversary. We took Andrew and Johnny, and left all the rest of the kids with Grandma Rowley.  Saturday morning around six all the boys went fishing. They all fished more than they caught, but they had a really good time being together. It was Gilbert, Matt, Luke, and John. While they were gone I went back to Teri's and gave her hair extensions. They turned out really good. 

1 comment:

Saedi said...

Oh man! You're just making me feel bad for myself that I didn't get to have you for Thanksgiving! Well, at least we get you for Christmas! Love you!