Monday, December 8, 2008

Gilbert took Andrew with him to the bank on Saturday while I went Christmas shopping. When I met up with them Andrew had a lion painted on his face. He looked so cute, but I was not expecting it at all. I guess Gilbert let a lady paint on his face and then donated to some charity. Gilbert is always full of surprises. 
When we got home Gilbert let Andrew suck on a candy cane that still had the wrapper on it, and sure enough when I found out I grabbed it and he had gotten through the wrapper to the actual candy.  He was pretty bummed when I took it from him. For some reason I catch Gilbert always trying to sneak him a little sugar. It's like that will make Andrew like him more, but I am pretty sure it will take a lot more than that. hahahaha!!!

2 comments:

Melissa O said...

He is yummy cute and I want to bite his face.

emily said...

He is so cute! Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!