Thursday, December 18, 2008

Friday with Grandpa and Grandma Smith.




















Last Friday on Dec. 12, Gilbert and I were able to go up to Idaho and visit my Grandparents. We were so excited we got to take them their Christmas present before Christmas and my Grandma her birthday present since it is on Christmas day. They had a movie ready for us to watch that had my Grandpa taping my Grandma on one of their last pack trips. He was so funny in his commentating. Gilbert and I laughed so hard. They were so excited that we were coming they took us out to dinner and we had an awesome time. They were so impressed with how good of a baby Andrew is. They told us that if we ever want to get rid of him they are first on the list. That really surprised me because they have always had a hard time around children. Grandpa couldn't get over all his smiles. Grandpa also told us that he was going to take really good care of his health this winter so he can take us on a ride next summer. I love my grandparents so much. They make us laugh so hard every time we get to go see them.

1 comment:

Ruth and Eddison Dunn said...

I love your grandparents, they are so cute! I remember watching your grandpa's pack movies, they were pretty sweet.