Monday, December 8, 2008

Gilbert has gotten me on this really bad habit of sharing a Symphony bar with him every night while he studies for finals. We bought ten of them as christmas presents for friends and now we only have four. The problem is we haven't given any out for christmas gifts yet. Sorry if you don't get a christmas present from me this year, it's because I ate it. hahaha. So when you see me and I look like I gained fifty pounds, I am blaming it all on symphony bars and Gilbert. 

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Angie, your blog is so cute! Thanks for inviting me. That header picture of Gilbert and Andrew is SO cute! I've had fun getting to know you during the card making parties. I think you are awesome and hope we can hang out more. FYI, I love Symphony bars too and have been eating more than my share of king-sized ones from Maceys...they were on sale so we got a bunch, too. I couldn't help myself! But atleast you were thinking of using yours as gifts...not me, we just ate them for ourselves! :) If you ever want someone to eat chocolate with (and lots of milk...you know where to find me!)

Ruth and Eddison Dunn said...

Yes! Lets play call me on my cell my number is 801-369-8424, at least I am pretty sure that is it.

The Redds said...

I cannot believe how big Andrew is...he is absolutely adorable!!! Those eyes and that smile are killers, your going to have lots of trouble with that little man! Hope all is well up in Logan, I sure do miss you close by! Next time you guys are down you'll have to let me know!
-Whitney

Katie L. said...

That is so funny! I have no will power so I would be eating right along too!