Thursday, December 18, 2008

"Look at this fun toy!"


When we got to my parents house for the Christmas break, my dad had set up this huge blowup castle. Andrew loved it so much. When I first set him in it his eyes got so huge and he had the biggest smile. I was sad I didn't have a camera right then. He looked so excited. I love it because now he can play with balls and they can't roll too far away so he can't get them. This way the balls are all contained around him. And they are balls that he can actually grip to pick up. 

5 comments:

JJShepherd said...

Oh man... your little boy has gotten so big! That is great. He is too cute. So where do you live in logan? Do you ahve a house, an apartment or a townhouse..? We go there sometimes... maybe we will have to give you a call..I hope your christmas is just so great! be sure to post pictures

Erin said...

Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I can't believe you have a baby! How fun.

Melissa O said...

Look at his little screw on hands. Chubs. Love it.

Katie L. said...

Your dad is the best! What a fun thing to have up for the kids!

emily said...

he is so cute! That looks like a lot of fun. Hope you guys had a great Christmas, we can't wait to have you back!