Friday, November 21, 2008

It's Official!




Andrew is crawling everywhere! What do I do now? I can't move fast enough to keep up with him. Just the other night gilbert and I were eating dinner and Andrew was playing in the front room. All of a sudden we heard some clicking on the fridge, and sure enough it was Andrew crawling right into the kitchen. He didn't want to be left out anymore.


He is so excited that he can move wherever he wants that he doesn't even want to stop to drink his bottle anymore. He has now found a way to take it with him, and eat on the way. Now I am always flipping him back onto his back so that he doesn't suck air.

4 comments:

Aly said...

I'm impressed he can crawl without dropping the bottle! It's so cute when the crawl, but a lot busier for you to be sure.

Saedi said...

That is so so so cute! All of my kids did that bottle thing, I know just how you feel. He seriously couldn't be cuter. I miss him!!!!

Melissa O said...

That is so cute. You are going to get exhausted, but enjoy every minute. They grow up way too fast. I know that when people would say that, I was like---WHATEVER!!! But it is so true. It seriously feels like I just had Gavon, he is turning 10 in January. Where did the last 10 years go. Andrew is yummy cute. Eat him up.

melinda said...

Super cute blog! Andrew is too yummy! Miss you guys!