Friday, November 21, 2008

Yeah!!!!!






We were having the hardest time feeding Andrew baby food. Every time we ate dinner he would try so hard to get our food, so we would get him some baby food. He didn't want it. (He is too smart. I wouldn't want that baby food compared to what we were eating either.) If I ever tried to put a spoonful of baby food up to his mouth he would smack it right out of my hand and splatter food everywhere. I called my mom to ask for some suggestions. I think Andrew heard me complaining to Grandma and didn't want her to think anything bad about him, because the very next time I tried to feed him he ate it all perfectly. Now you can't get the spoon to his mouth quick enough. He is always waiting with a wide open mouth. He has loved everything we have tried since the phone call. I guess all it takes sometimes is a phone call to Grandma.

1 comment:

Saedi said...

That cracks me up! I guess I will have to start calling Mom and asking her how to feed my boys! heehe.