Thursday, November 13, 2008

Scrapbooking!!!

These are some cards I made for visiting teaching, and I thought they turned out pretty cute. (Cute things are rare in my life so I get really excited when they happen.)
The flash on my camera made all the colors not so vibrant so I took another one from the side. The flowers are popping up freely and you can see it better in this picture.













Saedi, this one is mostly for you. I went to my up-line's club last night and this is what she had us do. It was so cute and I learned a knew technique, and a really good tip. I know you just got this stamp set, so I wanted to show you what we did with it. It is pretty simple, but I hope you like it! (All the edges are inked if you can't tell.)




I was getting bored and it seemed like all my pages were starting to look the same. So for this one I took plain white paper and went at it with the stamps. I made it my own fly fishing paper. Even the green strips I stamped like crazy. It was a lot of fun and now I am on this kick of making my own paper. (The trees actually pop up but you can't really tell.)

2 comments:

Aaron + Kayti said...

thanks for inviting me to your blog! you are super talented angie, i mean you need to sell those layouts, like seriously.

Saedi said...

HOLY FREAKING COW!!! You are so amazingly cute! Shoot, you're killing me, when are you going to be down this way again? I want to scrapbook so bad now!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the Halloween page!