Thursday, December 10, 2009

Goals

I have made a new goal to post something everyday on my blog. I think it will be a good way to keep a journal of the everyday things that get missed. I know that by small things great things come to pass so I hope through this I will be able to keep track of the small things to better recognize how life changes. I love the gospel, family, and friends and altogether life. I hope everyday I can remember something good from these favorite things of mine. I know I take things for granted a lot so maybe this will help me do better.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Way to go! Good thinking... funny, I was just thinkin of doing the same thing. What a coincidence. ;) I hope you can keep your goal. I know you can do it! You are so inspiring... in more ways that just one. Thanks! If only I could be more like you...