Friday, December 18, 2009

Family Pictures

Thank you so much Brooke for taking our family pictures! Last year Gilbert's mom kept begging us for a family picture for her wall. We never followed through with her request so this year we decided on the spur of the moment to get it done. Thanks to Brooke she didn't mind us calling just before we went to her house. She didn't dare leave her kids so we just went outside right by her house and snapped a few. I told her the only request I had was to get one with all three of us in it, and with Gilbert and I together. It seems like Gilbert and I are never together in pictures anymore because one of us is always taking the picture and we are always with Andrew. Brooke did an awesome job! They turned out way better than I had expected.
You almost can't even tell we are in the snow. It just looks like a white backdrop, until you look at my shoe.
We tried getting Andrew in this one with us but he got really mad at us when we tried to make him lay down in the snow.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Super cute family pictures! Thanks again for the hair cut! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Brooke said...

You are more than welcome for the pictures. I had fun taking them. I already told you.... it isn't hard to take pictures of people as photogenic as you guys! :) I will take pics for you anytime!

Betsy Lee said...

You are so gorgeous, Angie! And your family looks great in these pictures as well! Call me when you're down here sometime and let's play! We're in Orem now.

Aly said...

Beautiful. I love these. I wish we could pull off spur of the moment shots like these!

Kerri Jex said...

Angie you are so BEAUTIFUL!!!

Saedi said...

These turned out so adorable!!! Good work Brooke!!! You guys really are the cutest family ever!

Melissa O said...

Love Love love it.