Monday, February 2, 2009

They're Back!!!

I COULD NEVER LIVE WITHOUT THEM!!!

Gilbert's nephew Benny got baptized last Saturday, and he really wanted Gilbert to be there. I had to teach in relief society so I couldn't have Andrew with me at church. Gilbert thought it would be a great idea to just take Andrew with him. I hated the idea, but as soon as it entered Gilbert's head there was no changing his mind. I can honestly say that that will never happen again if I have any thing to do with it.  I now know I would way rather have Andrew with me to run all my errands, and everything else I always thought would be better without him. It's not better! I missed him way too much. Thank you to my good friend Brooke who saved my life! She let me stay at her house pretty much the whole time they were gone so that I didn't go insane. Thanks Brooke and Aaron! 

1 comment:

Saedi said...

This cracks me up. Do you remember me telling you that when I just had Mason that I loved having him with me all the time because he was like a built in best friend? Now you know exactly what I meant, huh?