Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just a little update...

Andrew did get worse so I took him into the doctor on Tuesday. He has a sinus infection and the doctor was so worried that his cough was sooo full of mucus that it could turn into something really bad. We got an antibiotic for his infection and a steroid for his cough to help open his airways. (Tuesday morning he woke up coughing so bad he couldn't breathe.) I got worried about it so that is why I finally took him in. It is a good thing because it has only been two days and he is doing a world times better. I am so glad he was a happy baby through it all. He hates taking his medicine though. I wish that was a little easier but we are almost done with it anyway. :)

6 comments:

Saedi said...

Oh my goodness!!! I need to keep up on your blog, my poor little boy! That is so awful!

Brooke said...

Hey Ang I am so glad that Andrew is doing better. I've been worried about your cute little man. I know having sick kids is never fun...you hate to see them miserable and wish you could make them all better. You are such a cute mom and take such good care of him. He is so lucky to have you! :)

Megan said...

Glad to hear that he is getting better. It is no fun when they are sick. What a trooper he is being happy the whole time.

Ruth and Eddison Dunn said...

That is so sad, Sorry to hear that he is sick. Hope things get better, I think Eddy is starting to get a cold too, I hope not.

jess said...

Keep up the meds, he'll thank you later. Your blog is so cute!

Jenn Oldham said...

Hopefully everybody starts feeling better soon. It is alwasy so sad to see a little baby not feeling well :(