Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I wanted to be a good wife and start making Gilbert breakfast more often before he leaves for school. I decided to make some German Pancakes and when I opened the oven to take them out, I was blown away. They filled the entire inside of the oven. I tried to grab a camera quick but by the time I found it they had already fallen a lot so this is what you get. I have made them many times before and had them get pretty big but seriously they filled the ENTIRE inside of the oven. They went all the way to the top. They still turned out really good. I don't think you can ever go wrong with german pancakes.

4 comments:

Aaron + Kayti said...

YUM! i havent had those in years - you should post the recipe :)

Saedi said...

That's hilarious! Mine have never been that big before! They look delicious!

meredith said...

Will you come and make me some of those? I absolutely LOVE german pankcakes. The fluffier the better!

Aly said...

Ditto on the recipe request. I saw your post and tried to make some that did NOT turn out so well. Of course I'm blaming it on the recipe ;-) Maybe I'd have better luck using yours?