Thursday, February 19, 2009

My little boy is growing up way too fast!

Andrew took his first step two days ago. It was on February 17th. He will usually stand up all by himself, but he has never wanted to take a step forward until now. He will only take one step and then lunge for whatever it is he wants. Technically I can't say he is walking, but he is getting very close. I am not going to push him at all because I really like him just crawling. I can only imagine all the new things he will be getting into when he starts walking. AGHHHH!! I wish he would stay my little boy forever.

6 comments:

Brady and Christi said...

Andrew is SO adorable!! He is a very handsome little man. It stinks how fast they grow up! I'm so glad I finally got to meet you after hearing so many wonderful things from Brooke! You are awesome!! Maybe I'll have you cut my hair sometime and if you ever need a hair cut or anything let me know!! :)

P.S. I think we should do a game night at Brooke's house!!

Brooke said...

Well, how bout that, we both made a new post on the same day! Although, you are way better than me at updating yours!It's amazing how fast they grow up... I hear you! You just have to enjoy every stage they are in and try to freeze it in your mind and with your camera....cuz it is crazy how fast they change and sad how fast you forget little things! Andrew really is such a handsome boy. Watch out girls! :) I just love him! I always love his cute smile and how he and Bracky play so cute together.
p.s. I agree with Christi on the game night...I can't ever get too many of those! :)

Katie L. said...

You'll have so much fun with him walking. Just be glad that it's getting warm outside and he can walk and not have to crawl. I hated that!

Haylee said...

Angie he is way to cute!! How old is he now??

Melissa O said...

I miss that little cutie pie.

Saedi said...

Make him STOP! Don't let him do it! I can't stand that he is getting so old without me being there to see it all!!!