Friday, January 28, 2011

Any guesses if it's a boy or girl?

I finally went to the doctor yesterday, and it was so much fun to hear that little heartbeat growing in me. There are few moments in this world like hearing that heartbeat for the first time. I can't even describe it. The only word that even comes close is JOY. So much joy just fills your whole body. It was so fun to see the little thing wiggling inside me and the little flutter of the heartbeat. Andrew was so excited when he heard the heartbeat. His whole face lit up and he couldn't stop smiling. Later he kept talking about the baby in Mommy's tummy. It made it more real for all three of us. The doctor measured the babies head and we are right on schedule for my due date. It was good to hear the doctor agree I am 17 weeks. Since I am new to Logan in the baby world it was our first time meeting our new doctor too. He is so awesome. Gilbert and I both felt reassured we have the right doctor. Thanks Brooke for your referral. I am so excited for Andrew to get a little buddy in our house.
We are going to have the 20 week ultrasound later for insurance reasons but as soon as we find out what it is I will let you know.

6 comments:

Amanda Leigh said...

I love reading your post ang and see how your cute little family is doing. Congrats again! Tell Gilbert and Andrew hi for me! Everytime I write a check with my cars checks I think of little andrew! Im guessing its going to be another boy but Im horrible at guesses. Well anyways love ya!

Saedi said...

I am guessing it's a ........girl. Just because you're pregnant with me, which I have found almost always means people will have a girl:)

Megan said...

I am gonna go with Saedi on this one..I am thinking girl!! (all for selfish reasons of course..I want Livy to have some close in age girl cousins :) )

justin and sherrie said...

Congrats on the baby you guys! That is so exciting! Brooke gives great advice and if you are using her Dr., that's my Dr. And you'll just love him. Also, I think it's a girl!

Melissa O said...

I am guessing a boy. OH man Andrew and the little one would have so much together.

Brooke said...

So, I am really behind on blog reading if you can't tell. :) As you already know, I think you are having a girl. Our babies can be little friends. :)