Wednesday, September 22, 2010

animals

The other day Andrew came running in with a stuffed horse saying "Horsey Horsey." He had found it in his room and was so excited to play with it. I was busy doing the dishes when he ran up again with a ball and said "Catch with horsey." I went into the living room and laughed so hard. He had set his horsey standing up on the recliner and was passing the ball to it. When the ball landed he said "Miss!" It was so cute that he was playing catch with his horse.

A couple days later he started playing with this frog. He named him Ribbit.
I had to laugh again when he got out his guitar and was teaching his new horsey and Ribbit how to play.

I love that boy so much! He makes me laugh everyday.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I love that boy. He is so fun! I wish he and Bracky got to play together more often like they used to. Then Andrew wouldn't have to play catch with a stuffed horse. :) Even though that is super cute! I love little kids'imaginations.

Whitney said...

How Cute! I'm so impressed with his guitar skills. That is awesome.

Melissa O said...

too cute.

MStevenson said...

Hi! I always thought you were private, but I was clicking links on Victoria Backerman's blog and I was surprised to find you were un-private! So fun. Hope your doing okay!