Saturday, October 9, 2010

LOST

My friend Brittany Powell kept telling me I should watch Lost. Gilbert and I had never seen it so we started with season 1 a couple weeks ago, and we love it. We are already almost done with season 3. It has been such a fun free date with Gilbert almost every night. Once we start watching we just want to keep watching more episodes to find out what happens. We have had a lot of fun together. Gilbert has gotten a lot of flies tied and I just started making cards again while we watch it. I have never really been big into watching TV shows but Brittany was right. This one is really good. Thanks Britt for talking me into it. I would say who my favorite person is on the show but it may ruin it for some of those who just started watching it. :)

5 comments:

Brittany and Trevor said...

Ha!! I love that you guys love it. Be careful- it's a little addicting!! JK. I miss you Ang!

Melissa O said...

Love Lost.

Brooke said...

Well, thanks for not wanting to ruin any surprises! Too bad some of us can't keep up with others who watch a season per week! ;)
p.s. I can see your background this time! yay! I love the Halloween look.

Saedi said...

I've never seen it. How lame am I?

Ok, just had to tell you that I love it that you're not private. It's so nice to have you pop up on my automatic feed.
Love ya!

The Redds said...

Haha Angie, I miss you! So funny to read your blog today and come across this...Kel and I got hooked the same way you did. We finished the whole entire thing in 2 months. Pathetic I know, but it was such a fun thing for us to do together after the kiddos were asleep. Hope you like it as much as we did!