Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Natalie+Brian September 3, 2010

My best friend all growing up, Natalie Butler, got married in the Manti Temple in the very same room Gilbert and I were married in. It was such a beautiful sealing. It brought back so many memories for me of four years ago. They had such an awesome sealer. I love how happy Natalie is. I love it that she can't stop smiling. What a beautiful day they got married on.

Natalie was the prettiest bride I have ever seen. She was absolutely stunning.

She was wearing her grandmother's jewelery. I love sentimental things like that. I am so happy for you Natalie. What a special day it was to never forget. You are such an incredible person. I love you!

1 comment:

Saedi said...

Oh, I'm so happy you posted these! Natalie is such a gorgeous bride! I'm so happy for them!