Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Elder Doug Oldham comes home today!!

I am so excited I get to go see my little "big" brother tonight. It seems like Doug has been gone for ten years not two. I miss him so much. I am so excited that he will get to meet Andrew for the first time. So many people have told me that Andrew looks just like Doug's baby pictures. I look up to Doug in more than one way. He truly is an example of a Spiritual Giant. I don't know anyone who has met Doug that didn't feel better about themselves. He reminds me of what kind of person I would imagine Captain Moroni being. When the Lord says that Satan would quake and tremble to have more people on the Earth like him. That is the kind of person Doug is. 

4 comments:

Megan said...

So exciting!! We can't wait for Kenna and Porter to meet Uncle Doug either..

Brooke said...

Ang, I am so glad you got to go down yesterday to see Doug. I remember when my brother came home from his mission how excited I was to see him and to have him meet Rylie for the first time. It was a very neat experience. I am sure Doug will love Andrew! He is such a loveable little tike! :) I'm imagine your bro is so excited to see you, too. He is lucky to have you for a sister. I think you are such a spiritual giant, too! I know I sure look up to you! So if Doug is anything like you then he is pretty amazing! :)

Melissa O said...

Cute, Cute.

Saedi said...

AMEN! Doug is the best! It is so awesome having him home.