Monday, June 8, 2009

He would live outside if I let him.

I had left the back door open after cleaning the bathrooms to air out all the cleaning smells and before I knew it this is what I found.....  
I waited a while to see if he would get worried and look back to see if I was coming, but nope. He had no concern whatsoever if I knew where he was. He was so happy to be free. He just kept on going and going. He was way happy when he found this dirt pile in the neighbors backyard. 
He found two rocks that are now with the rest of the his toys in the house. They are his FAVORITE toys.

He wasn't too happy about Dad bringing him in. He thought he was on the loose forever.

4 comments:

The Redds said...

Haha He is hillarious!!! The many things to look forward to when they start cruisin! Makes me nervous! He is so dang cute!

Brady and Christi said...

That is awesome!! Your little escape-y!! Super cute! I hope you are doing great! I miss not seeing you at Brooke's house! Next time I come to Logan you will have to come over to Brooke's so we can visit!

Aly said...

I love it. Isn't it scary though how fast they show their independence?

Brooke said...

It makes me laugh how alike Andrew and Bracken are. They are quite the pair of buddies! You are such a cute mom to document the little things Andrew does. I need to be better about doing that. I always intend to and then before I know it weeks go by and I forget! So thanks for your example...in more ways than one!