Friday, April 24, 2009

To my Mom.....

I just want to say thank you to my mom today. Now that I kind of know what having babies is all about I don't know how she did it eleven times. I can't even imagine what it would be like to be pregnant or nursing for eighteen years straight. With no breaks. What a WONDER WOMAN!!  Mom, 23 years ago today you were in a lot of pain just for me. I could never tell you thank you enough for all that you did that day and continue to do through my whole life. You never cease to amaze me. You are the most wonderful mom in the whole world! I love you so much! THANK YOU!!! 

6 comments:

Brooke said...

What a sweet post for your mom! She will love it! I don't know how she did it 11 times either! What an amazing woman! I'm sure grateful to her for bringing you into the world, that is for sure! It's funny how after you have kids you start to realize even more how much your own mom loves you and what she went through for you. I think birthdays are not only a day of celebrating for the person who was born, but for the mom who gave birth! :) Happy Birthday Angie, you deserve the best!

Saedi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE DEAR!!! I agree, Mom really is the most amazing woman ever!

Ruth and Eddison Dunn said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Sorry I have been such a terrible friend. But are you coming out this week? We need to play! The best days for me are Wends, Thurs and Friday, so call me everyone of those days!

Shannon said...

Hope you had a Happy Birthday!! I think all moms are amazing! Such nice things to say about your mom.

Ruth and Eddison Dunn said...

I am going to California next week, I totally forgot! I won't be home until sat night, so will you be here on sun?

Aly said...

Your mom is wonder woman, and I'm so glad because we loved having all our best friends/cousins across the street and a second place to call home.