Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Chain of Love

My sister-in-law, Saedi, posted this on her blog and I participated with the promise that I would keep the chain going. So here is how it works... The first five people to comment on this post will get something in the mail (or hand delivered) from me. I promise something cute, fun and homemade. The catch is that if you are one of the five to comment, you have to do a post similar on your blog. This keeps us all busy and thinking of others. Hope you decide to participate!!

5 comments:

Jenn Oldham said...

Richard and I are looking at blogs and we think your little boy is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Ruth and Eddison Dunn said...

I love all the pics! I am glad you are blooging for Melinda. I feel like I never see her. I can't believe how big her kids are! I love you and miss you. We need to have a playdate sometime. Andrew is soo cute and so are you! You look so beautiful in every one of your pictures.

Kymi said...

Thanks for posting all the AZ pictures. I haven't seen Melinda in SO long. It was good to see her and the kids. Your little guy is truly so cute! So are you and Gil going to the Family reunion this year. Me and Becca and our kids are coming. It would be so great to see you there.

Shannon said...

That is such a cute idea. We could all use more service in our lives and let people know that we are thinking of them.

Brooke said...

Ok, looks like I'm number 5! :) Thanks for all you do...you are so awesome! You are always so thoughtful and making others feel good. You are such an amazing example to me. So thanks a ton!