Tuesday, January 6, 2009


My Grandma Smith turned 80 on December 25, 2008. She is a twin and lots of my family were able to drive up to Idaho together to celebrate the occasion. There were  a total of fifty people there and our family made up thirty of the fifty. It was so awesome! I love being with family!
My grandparents always get all dressed up when they leave the house, even if it is to go to the laundromat. I love their style. I think maybe I should acquire some of my grandma's taste. Look at that necklace.

2 comments:

Saedi said...

Holy cow! I didn't realize so many of you went! I guess Jim, Dan and Matt were the only ones missing, huh? Well, Doug of course, but I think his excuse is pretty good.

The Redds said...

Oh my goodness, is that short hair I see on Angie's head?! I never thought you would actually cut it off...it is SO CUTE!!!