Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The competition is on......




On Christmas Eve we made gingerbread houses. The teams were Eric and Gilbert against everyone else. We had no idea what they were doing, but this is how theirs turned out. Now honestly whose looks better? I do have to say this for them though, the inside was pretty spectacular. It had tile, a fire place, Mrs. Clause, and a self portrait of Eric. We had lots of fun! Jim did the frosting while Megan and Melinda decorated the coordinating looking candy. Bennion and Gene Boy did the other candy and I did the red frosting. This was actually my first time ever making a gingerbread house.

6 comments:

Brittany and Trevor said...

Cute blog! It's so fun to see what you guys did over the holidays. You're such a cute family!

emily said...

I love how compationate they look. LOL There was no surprise that there was tile inside, & I bet all the corners were perfectly straight. LOL See you at the game tonight???

Melissa O said...

I loved the houses. They were very entertaining. Reese kept eating pieces off of them. NICE!

Jenn Oldham said...

I love it! So funny! It was so good seeing you over christmas. Well, there is a new girl in my ward (I am new too) but her name is Ari and she knows you from SF high school. I didn't catch her maiden name though.

Brooke said...

Just a little note to say have fun in Spanish Fork the rest of the week! Don't get snowed in...no ditching out of speaking in church or you will never live that one down! :) Drive safe!

Ruth and Eddison Dunn said...

I love your family, you guys are so funny. You better call me this week while you are down here! Or else.....