Friday, May 9, 2014

Andrew's First Day of Kindergarten

Andrew was so excited for his first day of "real" school! He went to kindergarten at Thomas Edison Charter School. 
When I went to register him for school I got a really bad feeling about him going to our normal public school so I did some research to see what our other options were. Gilbert and I are pro public school but I couldn't deny the feeling I got. After more prayer and research we decided Thomas Edison was the best choice for him. Now that the school year is almost over I can say that I couldn't have been more impressed with the experience Andrew had this past year. Mrs. Bosshardt was a phenomenal teacher. I was able to help in the class room every other week until Sage was born and I was so impressed with how confident and comfortable his teacher was. Andrew has grown so much this year. He can read really well (he reads 3 verses in the scriptures every night), loves to do homework, can do all addition and subtraction up to ten, can tell the time on a round clock, and can count to 200+. I am so proud of how smart, friendly, obedient, determined, kind, protective, and caring my little boy is!
 

1 comment:

Jena said...

Angie boo! You are as beautiful as ever, and so is your precious family!