Sunday, March 4, 2012

One day Andrew asked for a sandwich when I was in the middle of feeding Ruby, so I told him he could go in and make his own if he wanted. I didn't think he really would, but to my surprise he was so excited to. He went into the kitchen and when I got there this is what I found. He had gotten the bread out, the knife out of the drawer, and the jam out of the fridge. (He was so good he even got out a plastic knife so he would cut himself.) He was doing so well. And from the smile on his face, you can see how proud he is of himself.
Ruby is such a little mover these days. She started out doing an army scoot. She would reach both hands out straight in front of her and pull her body forward. She could get anywhere she wanted.
Andrew and Ruby have such a special bond. Ruby lights up whenever Andrew is around. He can make her laugh better than anyone else. She always wants to be with him and do what he's doing. She usually ends up scooting to wherever Andrew is. :) I love how much they love each other.
She is playing with her brother...


This was back in December. She was learning how to sit up by herself. All her practice paid off, because she was able to sit up all by herself for a long time in complete control on February 10th 2012.

No comments: