Monday, July 11, 2011

Ruby Jane Rowley

Our beautiful little girl.

Ruby is such a good little eater, and sleeper. I can't get enough of her. I am loving every minute I get to spend with my little angel.

Andrew LOVES his little sister. He thinks he needs to be in charge. He wasn't very happy when I explained that I have to feed her. He thinks he needs to do everything for her. He is already a protective older brother. I'm sure he is going to take really good care of her for the rest of her life.
I've always been told how much I look like my mom, and I didn't think I did that much until I saw this picture. My mom has a black and white picture like this just after Matt was born and I almost look identical to her.
Our fun family of four. We couldn't be more blessed!

3 comments:

Saedi said...

Oh my goodness, you do look just like Mom in that picture! I know the one you're talking about and it's crazy how much you look alike! Love it. Love all the pics of my little Ruby girl!

Brandi said...

Congratulations! Ruby looks so much like Andrew! And you look so great. What a beautiful family you have.

Melissa O said...

Angie she is beautiful. I'm so excited to meet her. She looks just like Andrew. Crazy. I'm so proud of you. What a fabulous mom you are. Love you.