Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pregnancy #2

My due date is tomorrow, July 3, 2011. I started having contractions all day Thursday and thought for sure our little girl was coming, but now it's Saturday and I haven't had anymore contractions since Thursday night. I did have three yesterday, but they weren't much. My Doctor is out of town so maybe she is waiting for him to get back. Here are some pictures through this pregnancy. There really is a little girl in the oven. :) I can't wait to hold her in my arms and kiss her cheeks. I REALLY can't wait until I can give Gilbert a turn to hold her. ;)
3 months pregnant
4 months pregnant
7 months pregnant. Andrew took this picture for me. Isn't his view great? I must look ginormous to him if this is the angle he always sees.
30 weeks
8 months pregnant

This post is mostly for my sister Melinda, since for the second time she hasn't been able to see me really pregnant. I love you sis, and wish you could be here.

3 comments:

Saedi said...

I was going to call you today to see what happened with your contractions the other day. Bummer that they stopped, I am dying to see her!!!

kYLE & rOBYN said...

You are BEAUTIFUL!!! and TINY! I miss you so much!!! Congrats on being a family of 4!!

melinda said...

You are so dang cute!! It really is so crazy and quite sad that I've never seen you fully pregnant! I'm just very thankful that I've gotten to hold the precious little bundle that was inside! Thank you for posting these! Hope things are going fantastic :)