Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Rowley Reunion

Gilbert's dad made his own basketball hoop so we could play ball on the mountain. It was so much fun. At first it was pretty hard and the rim is not forgiving at all. You had to be dead on to make it. Gilbert was really good at it. It made for a lot of fun! (Gilbert totally made that shot by the way.)
My Aunt Carol wanted to learn how to french braid so she could do her granddaughters hair. My cousin Sarah taught her while I taught my brother-in-law John who does all the hair in his family. I was so impressed. He never watched me do it, he just listened as I guided and he did an awesome job on his first try. Shows you anyone can french braid if you give it a try.
Andrew LOVES camping!

Andrew and his cousin Jeremiah entertained each other most of the time. They had so much fun together.


Eating lunch while watching Mommy and Daddy play in the horseshoe tournament.

I was partners with Gilbert's dad and we didn't make it to far in the tournament, but I did get my first ringer. It was so much fun.
Gilbert was partners with his cousin Kade and they did really well but, Luke and Chad ended up winning the whole thing.
The Rowley boys: Uncle Dave Baker (who came to visit for an afternoon), Dad (Kent), Sam, John, and Frank Rowley.
These are Gilbert's uncles that are so awesome! I got to know them a lot better at this reunion and I am so proud to be related to them. They are some really good men!

No comments: