Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Going to work.

Andrew gets so sad every time Gilbert leaves for work. The other day after Gilbert left for work Andrew came into the kitchen with his hat on, his shoes on, a coloring book and a notebook in each arm, opened the fridge and said, "I need to get my lunch. I'm going to work." He grabbed a yogart gave me kisses and said, "Bye Mom, I'm going to work now." I laughed so hard and told him to have a good day at work. He then went outside and came back in and said "I need the keys." That's when I had to tell him that his work was on the grass by our house. He went outside for a little while and then came back in. Andrew wants to be just like his Dad in everything. It is so cute how much he mimics Gilbert. I had to get a couple pictures of him before he went to his "first day of work." :)

If only Gilbert was that anxious to go to work everyday.

Gilbert will call me "Mamasita" when I'm cooking or working in the kitchen sometimes and the other day Andrew came in and said, "What ya doing mamasita?" It was so cute how he said it so well. It totally caught me off guard and I had to ask him again what he called me. Then of course he thought it was so funny so now he calls me it all the time. He is such a fun boy!