Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have had the most productive day I have had in a long time......

I woke up at 6:30 and went to the gym. (thanks Brooke for making me go)
I have done two complete loads of laundry,
all the dishes,
ate breakfast,
watched my nephew Ryan for three hours,
fed Andrew and Ryan breakfast,
got them dressed and changed,
made five loaves of bread,
read Andrew some books,
emailed the Bishop,
scheduled a hair color,
called my second counselor to organize getting some new tablecloths for our Ward,
and now made a blog post all before 11:00 am.
All I need now is to take a shower and go do price checks on material for tablecloths.
But it is now Andrew's nap time so I am going to go read some more books and take a nap with him. :) My favorite time of the day! Snuggles with my little boy.

I needed to record this productive day so when I am old and gray I will remember having some days that I got a lot done. I think it all started with remembering to say my morning prayers RIGHT when I woke up. It really makes a difference. I know Heavenly Father helps me do way more than I could ever do alone.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Way to go Ang! You really are wonder woman! I always tell you that, but now you better believe me. You have proof from your post. :) Oh, and thank YOU for going to the gym with me. It is always more fun with you. I liked this post. I should document things like that better so that I can look back someday and remember the little every day things. Hmm, maybe I need to make blogging one of my goals... I am a slacker! Thanks for inspiring me, as usual!

Saedi said...

That is so awesome! I love days like that. I swear, in addition to the morning prayers of course, getting up early to exercise is a HUGE help for me! When Kellan starts sleeping through the night, I will definitely be getting back into that routine! Love you girl!