Thursday, September 24, 2009

We miss you Daddy!

Yes, Gilbert is gone once again. But at least this time it's only for the rest of the week. He went down to Monticello to meet up with his brothers and Dad to do a little hunting. I really miss him, but I know he really needed the break from school. This semester has been the hardest semester he has ever had by far. I have never seen him so stressed. When he is here I don't ever see him so I guess it really isn't that different. I can't wait until he is done with all of school next May. (If he passes Physics that is.) Well I am just home missing my hubby. I am so lucky to truly have the greatest husband in the whole world. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.... ;)

2 comments:

emily said...

Although kevin is not gone. I totally understand about this semester being the hardest. Kevin is on campus 12-15 hours a day. It drives me nuts & is wearing me out!Remember how before we got married we married them so we could be with them more. Why didn't anyone explain to us that it doesn't work like that?

Melissa O said...

That stinks that he is gone. It's amazing how life gets crazy stressful, so it is probably good he took a break. Miss you guys.