Monday, March 30, 2009

Some more of Arizona....

We went to a golf course and did a little fishing. We didn't catch anything but we had fun sitting out in the sun and enjoying the Arizona weather. :)
The water wasn't near as cold as I thought is would be. Andrew liked putting his feet in.

What a cute family. Melinda isn't ever going to blog so I thought I will have to do it for her every chance I get. We went with Gene's really good friend to this golf course that his friend lives by. He was a really cool guy and the kids had a lot of fun with him.  
Gene made this hat the morning before we went fishing and surprised Melinda with it when we went to meet him at work. Melinda didn't even recognize him, and when she realized it was him she laughed so hard. It was a pretty cool hat with all kinds of hooks and bait attached to it. 
Melinda and I were busy scrapbooking when Melinda started to get worried. Christine was being so quiet, so she went to go find out what she was doing and she found her in her make up bag. Christine was trying to put mascara on just like she had seen her mom do. I was so cute, and really good that she didn't get any in her eye. It was just all over around her eyes. I couldn't resist taking pictures and then Melinda was worried we were going to teach her is was a good thing by taking pictures and then punish her after. I hope I am a good mom someday.
Isn't she soooo cute?
We went and played at the park by their house a lot just soaking up the sun. 
We walked to Bahama Bucks and got some shaved ice. It was soooo yummy! 
I think it is now officially a tradition to go to Texas Roadhouse every time we go see Melinda and Gene. It is my favorite place to eat and what a good excuse when we go see Meli. 

And of course we had to get some game time in.

3 comments:

Saedi said...

Oh my, the warm weather looks like so much fun! Christine is so adorable with her mascara eye! Melinda's new haircut is GORGEOUS! You are all so cute, I'm so jealous I wasn't there!!!

melinda said...

Okay- so I finally got to see your post of AZ! You are so awesome to put all of that together. It was really fun to look at! It would be so cool if I was awesome and did stuff like that. It just reminded me of how very, very fun it was to have you guys come visit and makes me wish you were on your way back right now! I miss you guys and love you so much!!

meredith said...

I'm so jealous you got to go visit Melinda! I miss her. Thanks for posting the pics so I can be updated on her life! :)